FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ciara: “I Never Really Managed To Take Time & Enjoy My Life”




Ciara looked cute and casual last night while sitting sidelines as the Knicks took on the Orlando Magic last night at Madison Square Garden.  Although, fans may be wondering what is her next move after publicly expressing that she wants to be released from her label, Ciara is taking the time to relax and enjoy life while building her empire. She recently told Yahoo Australia:


“Right now, I am in the process of letting things fall how they are supposed to. It may sound crazy to you, but I have never really managed to take time for me and to enjoy my life and enjoy the benefits I have been blessed with”.
“I want to look back five years from now and be happy I have set up the proper building blocks for my business to run on, even if I don’t want to perform. I am working hard on every aspect of my career, from who I am as a performer to making music, TV and films. From my perspective, my goal is to do more than just perform. To use the platform I have been given to turn it into something more, to do something different.”
Ciara’s plans for her empire outside of music include a successful modeling career, acting in TV & Film, a clothing line and her own talent school.
In the meantime, she is gearing up for another show in Perth, Australia on April 10th.  She will be performing at Supafest alongside a crazy line up that includes Snoop Dogg, Timbaland, Nelly, Busta Rhymes, The Game, Bow Wow, Keri Hilson, the New Boyz and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment