FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lebron James Causes Media Storm After Asking Olympic Swimmer Out To Dinner


Just last week, Kobe made news after photos of him shirtless at a party with a few chicks went viral and now it looks as though they are trying to catch Lebron slipping up too.
Earlier this week, swimmer Lauren Perdue set twitter ablaze after she revealed that she had met Lebron and he asked her to dinner.  She tweeted, ‘Lebron James just invited me to dinner… Um wuuuutttt?!?‘, and also sent out an instagram photo of her and Lebron with the caption, ‘Oh heyy Lebron’! . [Girl..you know his fiancee was back at the room right?? What are you doing?].  The tweets have since been deleted.
Although Lebron’s date request could have been innocent and the tweets taken all wrong, Lauren cleared up the date rumors in an interview with the Charlotte Observer:
He was kind of joking but he was basically like, ‘Would you like to come eat with me at the dining hall?’ And I said, ‘Um, I’m sorry, I have a curfew. So I turned that one down.
She also added that he was ‘gracious’ and and didn’t imply that he was asking her to anything other than a meal at the Olympic Village dining hall. [This sounds so college!]
Mind you, Lebron is out in London (allegedly being a good boy) with his Mom Gloria and his fiancee Savannah Brinson by his side but athletes hooking up on those twin beds in Olympic Village is a common thing.  According to Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte.
I’d say it’s 70 percent to 75 percent of Olympians [who are having sex]. Hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. My last Olympics, I had a girlfriend — big mistake. Now I’m single, so London should be really good.
In early July, soccer player Hope Solo had wives and girlfriends of Olympians snatching up the first ticket they could find out to the games after she revealed that it’s a common thing for the Olympic athletes to bump bodies with each other:
There’s a lot of sex going on. With a once-in-a-lifetime experience, you want to build memories, whether it’s sexual, partying or on the field. I’ve seen people having sex right out in the open. On the grass, between buildings, people are getting down and dirty.
Unlike at a bar, it’s not awkward to strike up a conversation because you have something in common. It starts with, ‘What sport do you play?’ All of a sudden, you’re fist-bumping. I may have snuck a celebrity back to my room without anybody knowing, and snuck him back out. But that’s my Olympic secret.
Olympian Carrie Sheinberg added:
It’s also about finding something new. Olympians are adventurers. They look for a challenge, like having sex with someone who doesn’t speak their language.


No comments:

Post a Comment