FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Monday, August 13, 2012

Team USA Men’s Basketball Celebrate Olympic Gold


Team USA Basketball did it again…but it wasn’t easy. The fellas claimed Olympic Gold yesterday against Spain, in a close game, resulting in a 107-100 win.  The gold was also the icing on the cake for Lebron who has become the second NBA player in history to win a regular-season MVP, NBA title, NBA Finals MVP and gold medal all in the same season. Michael Jordan was the first.
It was a great year for me,” James said. “But this means more than myself.
I could have never scripted it this way. I’ve had many dreams about it, about winning an NBA championship and then following it up with a gold medal and being part of some of the great. I’m fortunate. I’m happy I’m able to do this for our country.
After the win, the guys popped bottles and headed over to Roundhouse where they were spotted celebrating with the likes of Nas and Swizz Beatz.
Peep the pics



No comments:

Post a Comment