FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Monday, July 8, 2013

50 Cent Gives Us A Lesson In How Not To Talk To Your Son


Child+Magazine+Fall+2007+Backstage+q54juszvSQBl
50 Cent isn’t having the best week ever.
Over the years, he has successfully painted himself as a pretty good father to his 16-year-old son Marquise but it looks as though things have gone south over the last few years.   Just a week after he was allegedly charged with kicking his baby’s mother,  a string of texts have leaked online showing him spazzing out on his son over a custody visitation.
It all reportedly went down after 50 and Marquise weren’t able to link up because 50 says Marquise wouldn’t come to the door and 50 was so heated he told Marquise “I don’t have a son anymore,” “f–k you stop texting me.”  He also told him to take a DNA test to prove that he was his son’s father because “that d–k sucking b—h you call mom was f–king the hole time.”   In the text exchange, 50 said “f-ck you” numerous times as if he was speaking to someone he had no respect for, or a relationship with.  It’s hard to believe that that someone was his own child.
Catch an excerpt:
50: Hey I’m out side the house at the front door.  I came to the front door then lights went off. What’s up?
Marquise: U lying u outside? Lol. Lol u fronting.
50: I saw you looking out the window good luck in life. Your gonna need it.
M: Lol u fronting hard body now, how u going to see me when I’m in the basement lmao
50: F–k you. You are your mother child.
M: Lol why would u lie about that lol
50: I need a blood test cause that d–k sucking b—h you call mom was f–king the hole time. I don’t think your funny at all. I drove out here for nothing.
M: Pops ur trippen now, why u won’t been get one u had 16 years lol, I know u lying bc u [didn't] even call me too go outside
50: Are you f–king crazy I don’t have time to play boy. I told you I would come see you. I came motherf–ker start turning lights out and looking threw the blinds. Are you f–king stupid. You had me drive over there why do you think I needed a address s–t head. I saw the lights go out then someone playing in the blinds and there was no party going on. F–k you to. You your mother and your sister f–k all [yall].
M: I might [be] dumb, come thru then, no need to get upset. Stop by and say hello too ur son
50: What the f–k are you talking about I’m not f–king with you after this I leave [for] Atlanta in the morning.
M: So come thru then
50: F–k you
M: No need for all that
50: You are bigger enough to know better so f–k you stop texting me
M: Ight
50: Tell your mother she won. She has you and I’ll make another. I will have nothing to do with you. Don’t text me ever again.
M: U keep texting me lol
50: It’s cool I will never go out my way again. You disrespectful little mothe f–ker.
M: Lol u never do I don’t know not father that doesn’t even call [their] son for his birthday or get him a ift for his b-day or Christmas
50: You are your mothers child I don’t have a son anymore. F–k you all you want is a gift like your mother and your ungrateful sister. Delete my number. You never call what the f–k I’m supposed to call you to give you something sorry
M: Welp if u feel that way, I don’t care about no gift it’s the thought that means the most, remember this money ain’t everything. I’m tired of calling u, why don’t [you] call me nd please I can’t wait to hear this excuse
50: Good luck with your life man. I tried to come talk to you. You didn’t have to have me come all the way out there if you didn’t [want] to see me you little a– hole. I don’t have to make a excuse for anything. I’m a grown a– man boy. You talking about money ain’t everything. Your right but when you don’t have any your gonna understand why I work so hard. I’m done texting you delete my number.
M: thank u, and u know dang well u ain’t come out here too see [me], but if that’s what you want to stick [to] then I’m sorry, and I [know] why u work hard, ok, god bless
50: Are you f–king stupid.
It’s unknown how RadarOnline obtained the text exchange but they claim they have verified that the number is registered to G-Unit Touring.  If you follow 50 Cent on Twitter, his tweets are riddled with misspellings similar to those in the text exchange.
This is just sad to read that this conversation really happened between a father and his child.   Those words will affect Marquise for the rest of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment