FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bare Pregnant Belly



If Amber really wants to go to TV, this would be a good time for her to pitch a show.
Now, that the not-so-secret is out about her pregnancy, she has been tweeting her followers (affectionately named Rosebuds) about how happy she is to be with child.  She also hopped on twitter earlier today to show off a photo of herself looking super cute while showing off her growing belly.
Peep some tweets and another flick below:
I never been so happy
I hope u luv the gifts I got 4 u @RealWizKhalifa as u have given me the most precious gifts of all ur Luv & a Lil you growing inside of me.
Morning Rosebuds & Rosestuds Muva still has morning sickness (all day) but I can feel him/her moving a lil now its really cool! ;-)
I wish I could invite all of my Rosebuds & Rosestuds to my baby shower it would be so much fun hanging with u lil crumbs :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment