FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lala Says She’s Tired Of People Calling ‘Kim Kardashian’ A Whore




Lala is a good, genuine friend. She definitely holds her friends down and you have to respect that.
Earlier today, she visited Power 106′s Breakfast Club to chat about how she is able to balance a successful career with being a wife and mother as well as give out relationship advice but things almost went downhill when a caller called in to ask about ‘birds of a feather, flock together’.
The caller was in a situation where she felt she was getting a bad rep because of her friend who slept around and wanted to know how Lala would deal with the situation since she is friends with Kim Kardashian. Lala responded:
First of all, We joke around and have fun but I am really starting to get a little tired of people calling her that to me because if I was calling your friend a whore you wouldn’t like that would you? No matter what people’s perceptions are, I know my friend and I know her heart and who she is and she’s not a whore. We are all grown now! I can’t be responsible for what people think about other people, I go by how a person treats me and she’s always been an amazing person to me.
As far as your situation is concerned, the same thing applies. We are all grown. If your friend has a bad rep, you can’t take responsibility for what your friend does, so you shouldn’t be grouped in that category because of what she does, you can only be responsible for your own actions.
Earlier in the interview, the subject of ‘hoes’ came up and when Charlamagne was asked who he considered a hoe, Lala said to him (jokingly but dead serious), ‘If you say it, I’m gonna punch you in your face’. She went on to give her definition of a hoe as:
I think a Hoe is someone who has no morals or values when they do what they do. So I think a hoe is breaking up [a home]– knows a person is married and is messing with him. I don’t think a hoe is someone that sleeps around because if you are single and enjoying yourself, that is what you are suppose to do.
…And Charlamagne probably ruffled up more than a few feathers when he responded, ‘You just defined why I think Lauryn Hill’ is a hoe. Yikes!
Check out the interview below [the caller calls in at the 14 minute mark]:

No comments:

Post a Comment