FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lil Scrappy Talks Proposal To Erica Dixon In Rolling Out


Most girls have probably fantasized about what their marriage proposal would be like a time or two in my lifetime, but it’s hard to imagine that it would include their my soon-to-be hubby getting down on his knee and asking, ‘Is you gonna marry a N-gga’?
That is exactly how rapper Lil Scrappy decided to ask his girlfriend and baby’s mother Erica Dixon to marry him during the reunion show of ‘Love & Hip Hop’ that aired on Monday night and she happily said, ‘Yes’. It seemed as though it was a long time coming as she had been there to hear him cry over his last heartbreak, been there when he had all of his teeth knocked out of his mouth and stuck it out through years of drama and pain.  The epitome of thug loving…
This week, the two are covering the latest issue of Rolling Out Magazine and inside, Scrappy chats about his decision to finally marry Erica as well as being able to see a side of her love that he had never seen before filming the show.  He also had a little love advice to share with the ladies:
On Why They Decided to Get Married
We just took it a step further than where it was at, but we’re trying to move to the big step though, and see what that is like and not play around with it for 100 years like some folks do…I just wanted to do something real grown and big.
On How ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Helped Him See How Much Erica Loves Him
I was able to see her love that I had never seen … I mean, I have seen it, but I kind of messed that up so she hides it from me. So when she would go to her friends and share it, I could see it because I’m watching it. His Advice For the Ladies
Treat a man how he should treat you. If you think that you’re supposed to be treated like a
queen, then you need to treat him like a king and vice versa.
Lil Scrappy and Erica Rolling Out Magazineerica dixon and lil scrappyLil Scrappy and Erica Dixon 3Scrappy and Erica Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment