FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cassie Snaps Back At Haters: Says ‘I Am So In Love W/ [Diddy]‘



Well Dayum!
I guess after being quiet and pleasant for so long, a girl should at least get one ratchet, uncensored ‘go-the-phuck-off’ moment in her lifetime.
This weekend, Cassie Ventura popped off on her instagram after realizing she was sick and tired of people’s negative comments towards her relationship with Diddy. She wrote:
F-ck a blog & anyone that makes up bullsh-t – u ain’t sh-t. I never even give a thought 2 unvalidated sh-t that gets posted, but I’m tired of it. Been committed for a long time to someone and I am so in LOVE w/HIM. Continue 2 call me names that u don’t even know the definitions 2 & wait 4 this Fall. #Rockabyebaby! I’m getting mine. This is dedicated to u! http://tinyurl.com/9dw5dc5

When one of her followers responded:
Poor @cassiesuper thinking the blogs or anybody for that matter cares that much about her outside of the weirdo f-cking her old ass boss.
She responded:
Shut the fuuuuuck up. U just took 5 minutes to think about & write that. Sit down. Thank you. You are muted. #notinthemoodtoday.
Done now. Thank you for listening. Spa day before work this week. Yes, a b-tch has a job


No comments:

Post a Comment