FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Game Calls Out Kevin Durant Over $20,000

kevin durant the game betkevin durant the game bet 1
Bet?
What bet?
The Game seems to be real mad this morning after calling out Oklahoma City Thunder’s Kevin Durant over a $20,000 bet that Kevin doesn’t remember making.
According to Game, the two guys were recently balling at one of Drake’s parties when Kevin agreed that if Game could make a 3-point, NBA range, all net shot, Kevin would donate his Kevin Durant shoes to Game’s youth basketball program, the Frogg All Stars which has over 100 kids.  The Game allegedly made the shot, and Kevin Durant grew amnesia, if you let the Game tell it.
TMZ caught up with Kevin during one of his workouts to ask him about that $20,000 check, and he said, “That’s false. He’s lying,” which set The Game off on an Instagram rant.  He posted:

“Now why [Kevin Durant] frontin on the kids homie ?!?!?!? We clearly said….. “If I made the 3 from NBA range you’d supply the entire @froggallstars program with brand new Kevin Durant shoes”…… 120 kids, close to $200 a shoe equals about $20,000.
How am I lying ???? Just say you a sore loser & you ain’t wanna help the kids…. It ain’t that they need it cause I bought all 120 kids Lebrons out my own pocket
as you can see on their Instagram.. But I thought it would be kool for them to meet you & be able to ball in your shoes especially since they look up to you & I made the shot as WE AGREED. @champagnepapi was right there, so was @jharden13 @trim_skit & @Demar_Derozan But don’t sweat it champ we’ll still support you & I’ll go buy them myself just cause they mean that much to me….. 1 love – The Game. #FroggAllstars #NikeBasketball #iGotTheKids #itsTooHardForSomePeopleToKeepIt100 #MyOldestSonsFavoritePlayer #WhyWouldILieAboutSomethingThatsForTheKids #WhatDidiHaveToGain #PeopleHeardWhatWasSaid #AintImportantTho #NoLoveLost #illTellThemTheShoesCameFromYouAnyway #TheyWontKnowTheDifference #SadThingIsTheyreYourShoesAndItWouldntveCostYouADimeToGetThemForTheKids “
This all seems weird considering Kevin Durant doesn’t look like the type who wouldn’t donate his kicks to a good cause. He donated $1 million to Red Cross disaster relief last year to help rebuild parts of Oklahoma affected by a tornado. Perhaps he thought The Game was joking, but kudos to The Game for continuing to give back to the kids in his hood.
Watch the shot and the denial below:
An update from KD:
Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 1.44.59 PM
And an update from The Game (It looks like this is all over now):
Had a conversation with @easymoneysniper this morning & we both agreed that there was a miscommunication between the middle party which was “TMZ” & that the way the camera man presented it to him was as if he bet me $20,000 cash which wasn’t the case…. We agreed that if I hit the 3 point shot he would get KD gear & his kicks for all the kids in our @froggallstars organization which is close to 130 children…. 130 kids at a price of maybe $150 a shoe & gear after tax equals close to $20,000 give or take so that’s where that # came from. When I woke up & had multiple texts & calls saying KD called me a liar on TMZ, I acted immediately in clearing things up on my end on my page & didn’t have a # on @easymoneysniper to clear it up privately which is what I should’ve done because the situation that was meant to be friendly & charitable to the kids & is now blown out of proportion…. But again, after talking to KD this am he again agreed to get all the kids his kicks & KD gear & also stated he was taken back by the $20,000 cash because that wasn’t what was agreed on by us….. It was a friendly bet that was only purely beneficial to the kids in our program & I’m glad we straightened it out in the end & I personally told @easymoneysniper my bad for jumping the gun due to what I read on TMZ this am. It was truly a miscommunication.. I could’ve chose my words a bit wiser & made it a little more clear…. So on behalf of all the kids, myself & the @froggallstars organization, we want to thank him again for looking out for our kids & our fast growing program, it’s very much appreciated – The Game #froggallstars #therobinhoodproject #nikebasketball #weready #aau #KD #MvP #ThankYou

No comments:

Post a Comment