FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Trey Songz Addresses Fallout With August Alsina: ‘I Really Care About Him’

Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 11.59.50 AM
Is the beef between Trey Songz and newcomer August Alsina really over? It looks as though it is!
A few weeks ago, August revealed in an interview that he had talked to Trey Songz on the phone and everything was all good, and Trey Songz pretty much confirmed that there was no bad blood in a recent interview uploaded to his YouTube.
When asked to speak on the beef, for the first time, he responded:
August is like a little brother to me. I took him on early on in his career and we had a discrepancy and he didn’t know how to deal with that. He hasn’t been a situation where he has to answer the same question a million times; that’s frustrating.
I believe he spoke and said some things he really didn’t mean out of pressure. Because I really care about him. He has a lot going on in his life outside of music and I know that about him so I didn’t feel the need to speak out against him. That don’t do nothing for me especially since I don’t want to see nobody do bad.
When a new artist comes in and I think they are talented …I wouldn’t have jumped on his song or all in this picture that picture, have him here and there with me. I like the dude so everything he said about me is whatever because I want to see him do good and I get nothing out of talking down on people.
Trey Songz and August Alsina
Much respect to Trey for the way he handled the situation. With August losing his brother at the age of 18, it appeared as though Trey attempted to be a brotherly figure as well as good friend, which can sometimes be rare in the music industry.
It’s no telling what set August off but it’s good to see the two have settled this situation man-to-man versus dragging this beef out, or even worse, resorting to violence.
Watch it below:

No comments:

Post a Comment