FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Waka Flocka Flame Is A Married Man

Waka Flocka Engaged Tammy 8

There’s love…then there’s Love & Hip Hop!
Congratulations are in order for rapper Waka Flocka Flame and his boo Tammy Rivera who are now married!
If you watch “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta,” you’d know that the couple have been playing up their romance for VH1, and on last week’s episode Waka’s mom-ager Deb Antney shared a tender moment with Tammy as they were planning out a big lavish wedding. According to Deb, she wanted to walk her son down the aisle and have Tammy’s mom walk Tammy down the aisle, so that the two moms could give their kids away to each other. Those plans, however, were put on pause since the couple couldn’t wait any longer to be husband and wife.
Deb confirmed the marriage with RumorFix, saying she’s not even mad they did it their own way.
“I was selfish. I wanted to be a part of it. They got a marriage license about two weeks ago without me knowing it.[...][Waka] kept his word. He said that he was going to marry her and he did it on his terms. It was very cute to me.
I’m happy. He’s very responsible.
Last August, in an interview with Nitecap’s Peter Bailey, Waka revealed that he was in love and he hoped to be a good stepdad to Tammy’s daughter one day:
If I were to tell you what love feels like, I’d be a liar. Cause it’s still new every day you wake up. It’s a feeling. It’s like a holy ghost feeling, man.
In the beginning, you know how it go. You know, I messed up once…twice. Then the second time around I was like, ‘Yo, every girl I’m meeting now just want my check.’  Like, they don’t even want to meet you. They don’t care two cents about what you got going on. Plus, I know her. That became my best friend. So I called her again like, ‘Yo, man. I want to go all the way.’ She’s like, ‘Yo, Waka, you still wanna be a boy.’ So I had to play the cat and the mouse game and it all worked out. I feel like I’d rather hand her the world, then hand her my hand.
On Tammy’s daughter
Her daughter. It grew on me. In the beginning, I was scared of it. I was like, ‘I can’t date no girl with no baby, I’m still having fun.’ Next thing you know, it was my daughter. It just got so…everything she does is cute.
It just makes you become a man. Like, ‘Yo, I’m a hero. I can’t let her down.’ If I’m the man she looks up to in her life, if I let her down, she’ll expect that from every man moving forward.
Beautiful!
Waka Flocka Engaged Tammy 6
Waka Flocka Engaged Tammy 2
Waka Flocka Engaged Tammy 5

No comments:

Post a Comment