FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

T.I.'s Las Vegas Pool Party Altercation Footage Released

T.I.'s Las Vegas Pool Party Altercation Footage Released
Hours before his reported fight with Floyd Mayweather, T.I. was involved in a separate altercation at a pool party, according to TMZ. 
The rapper appears in a brief confrontation with another man, presumed to be a security guard, in a clip published by the publication. T.I. is shown being restrained by the guard and another gentleman. 
According to TMZ, "T.I.'s temper was already revved up just hours before he got into a violent brawl with Floyd Mayweather on the Vegas Strip when security at a crowded pool party denied his ass and it's all caught on video." 
The publication reports that security guards didn't recognize him. Once they realized he was T.I., they reportedly allowed him to enter the pool party. 
Las Vegas Police Department was also on hand at the time of the confrontation. 
Nicki Minaj performed at Liquid, the pool party at Aria, last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment