FOR THE BEST AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS, HIP HOP, R&B, SPORTS, AND WORLD NEWS...

Friday, May 23, 2014

Which R&B Singer Posted A Photo Of Himself Being Lynched?

Guess who noose
Which R&B singer left his fans in shock yesterday when he posted a photo of himself hanging from a noose with an RIP message?
Hint: He’s not new to controversy.
August Alsina NOOSE
Yesterday, newcomer August Alsina had some fans in tears, and others furious, after he posted a photo of himself being lynched with the message:
Rest in peace Aug. Forever missed #holdyoudownforlife
Rumor has it, the photo is from the set of his “FML (F-ck My Life)” video. In the song, which features Pusha T, he sings on the first verse:
Lemme tell ya bout myself, I’m not scared to die
Been thru so much sh-t, sometimes I wanna be in the sky
Wanna know how it feels to fly, wanna know how it feels to fly
Scared of hello, I ain’t scared of goodbye
Listen below:

No comments:

Post a Comment